Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Randomness

Caden has been taking a mixed martial arts class since December. He was sad to start over with a white belt (he was a blue belt in Tae Kwon do). They tested the class last week and he got his first two stripes. He loves this class. There's a heavy emphasis on jujitsu. He's always asking the girls to let him take them down so can he demonstrate for me :).

My parents are here for a nice, long visit. Last week was my birthday and they brought me a cupcake. It's not edible though. My dad carved it and my mom painted it. A true treasure!

My selvage quilt is moving along. I probably have enough to make one more row and then I'll have to put it away until I save up more selvages. I absolutely love it so far.

We finished our 3rd quarter in school. I'm still debating what to do next year. I know I'll homeschool, but there need to be changes for it to be successful. Next week will be our spring break and then we'll go full force into test prep for a couple of weeks and sail through the rest of the year. I'm ready for summer!!!

1 comment: