I'm behind...again. Today will be a catch up day.
The beginning of February, I remember thinking I'd probably wasted a whole lot of money buying snow pants and boots for the kids. I probably shouldn't have thought that because we've had a good bit since then. Since about mid February, we've had snow every couple of weeks. The kids have loved it. They built a rather impressive snow cave in the front yard (decorated with a spray bottle of blue food coloring). They've sled and had snow ball fights. Gracie is in love with the snow. It's been such a pain to keep her inside that finally Dan switched the door knobs between the garage door and the front door so she couldn't open the front door anymore. On a side note, she's now letting herself out into the garage. She came out to play when I was getting pictures of the kids in front of the house. The frame by frame is in the slide show. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment