One day I was on a dive for the tiny yeti crab. I knew I had to go to the bottom of the ocean to find. A yeti crab can breath under water, go in extreme heat, and eats bacteria. Soon I got to bottom of the ocean. It was pitch black so I had to turn my light on. It seemed that I din't need to because a huge wall of light started coming words me. As it got closer I saw it was a school of fish, but not any fish. They all had little balls of light on them. It was a school of hungy deep sea anglers! They all started nipping, and putting holes in my submarine. Soon I would die. The was to much water. Whene the water reached mynas I took a deep breath and asked myself, "why does there have to be so much water." Then they made holes big enogn to fit through and had a midnight snack.
Thursday, February 5, 2015
Jaelyn's Paper As Caden's Inspiration
For journal writing yesterday, Caden wrote a story modeled after Jaelyn's story modeled after 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea :). Getting him to write is like pulling teeth so when he brought me two pages without a single complaint, I was very impressed. I've left his grammar and spelling mistakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment