My parents came last week for a visit. It's so good to have them here. We don't get to see family enough. Travelling home is hard with school in general, but this year, it's going to be especially tough. I'm not sure when we'll get to go home next. Anyway, we haven't done too much with Jaelyn home during the day. I did plan an easier school week so we could get out a little and do some shopping. It's just really nice to have extra people here. I half joke that it feels like Dan is deployed only I have to do his laundry and we don't get family separation pay. He's never had a job that kept him at work from early morning to late, late evening six to seven days a week before. I know he's exhausted, but he's doing great. He's gotten As on all of his papers and assignments so far. His first quarter is wrapping up. 3 more and ILE to go...keep praying, because I think it's only going to get worse.
I haven't had my camera out much this week, but I did take it when we fed the fish one afternoon. I love that this bridge and the lake is literally 100 footsteps from my back gate.
My mom dropped the bread bag in the lake...oh, Mom! And I can't believe I'm sharing this picture, but it is kind of funny.
If they are still there, hug them for me!
ReplyDeleteI am super glad ya Mom & Dad are there first blog since forever>Thanks J & L
ReplyDelete