Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Packing...Day 1

Today was a long, tiring day of watching other people work. It can be exhausting to do nothing :). To be fair, I've been working my tail off for two weeks organizing our stuff which was very appreciated. Apparently everybody doesn't do that. Jimmy, Justin and Ridge showed up at 8:00 and got to work this morning. So far, I'm really happy with their packing and people skills. I'm with-holding the final judgment until after the unpacking is done ;). They made good progress today. The sheds, dining room, Allie's room, most of the kitchen and some of our pictures are done. Gracie did not enjoy the day. She spent it in her crate moaning at us. I'll have to record her tomorrow to post. It's so funny. The girls made a new friend to play with. Too bad we are moving out as her family is moving in. The highlight of our afternoon was a trip to Froyobelly with our friends, Miss Michelle, Cierra, and Chase. The kids are going to miss them.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment