Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Christmas Tree

We travel for Christmas every year.  Some years I put up a tree, some I don't.  I enjoy the tree, but it's a lot of work to put it up and take it down.  Dan wanted a tree this year, so up it went.  Everyone participated in the decorating.  It was a fun morning with christmas music and silly santa hats.


Even Gracie helped
 

Only 2 of our Rudolph noses still work....must find another one
 


Reach...
 



Our tree would be much straighter if Dan got the 3 sections in the right order ;)
 

My favorite picture of the day...Gracie wanted those reindeer ears in the worst way and she finally managed to snag her a pair!
 

 
And our finished Christmas tree...being guarded as usual by Santa and his Elves made by my Grandparents when I was little.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Gracie with the lights around her. We didn't put the big tree up - too afraid Stella would tackle it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the play yard ready to put up. So far she's not messing with it. I think the problem will be the temptation of Zac lounging under the tree!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful...and fun. I am so silly but I just love Christmas.

    ReplyDelete