I hate the Wii. Did you hear me? I HATE THE WII. It has brought nothing but fighting to our house. I put it in time-out on a regular basis. When Dan's out of town, no wii allowed. Maybe I'm mean, but anything that causes my kids to yell at each other and cry is not worth having in my house. Well, it got taken away just about as soon as it was set up after the move. Caden was having trouble going to school, so I set up rewards for him to earn. One was to earn the wii back. He earned it back yesterday, but with new enforced, stricter rule. I put the wii in our spare bedroom instead of the living room. It is hooked up to a small TV. One child may go into the room at a time, close the door and may play for 20 minutes with a timer set in private. They've had the wii exactly 24 hours and all is well...so far!
Do you think this might work for husbands too??
ReplyDelete