Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Vacation

As soon as Caden played his last little league game, I loaded the kids and the animals (1 dog, 1 cat, and 2 hamsters) up and headed for a month "home." Dan had to work for three more weeks before he could join us for the last two. We had a ton of fun!!!

Here's a run down of what we did:

Beach
Beach
Beach
Did I mention we went to the beach a lot?
Roller skating with friends
Yard work and a new flower bed for Baba
Glamping at Gulf State Park for 5 nights
Watching a Blue Angel's practice session
Fishing and pool (the billiards kind) at grandmother and granddaddy's house
Individual and group sleep overs with Grandmother
Watched Inside Out
Jaelyn went to carving club with gramps to finish her horse and I made a cool Celtic knot cat
Date night and geocaching
Took an overnight trip to New Orleans for the Aquarium and Zoo
Breakfast for me with childhood friends
A late late night out for Dan and his friends.
Kayaking at NAS
Cut throat games of Rook
And of course lots and lots of quality time with the people we love the most!

We really did have a wonderful time. My parents make it so easy to just move in like we own the place. I miss being close. But as we drive home today, I'm looking forward to planning our next school year and finding fun activities to fill the rest of the summer. It's time to sleep in my own bed tonight.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment