Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Blogger messed up again.

I posted pictures of quilts yesterday. Here's what I wrote about them that didn't get posted.

I am having so much fun with Daisy. So far, we've quilted my moms family heirloom atrocious quilt, my sweet Love baby quilt with a stippled hearts (which I'm happy sad that I sold because I love it so much, but I made it to sell), and I finished another quilt that I absolutely love. I stippled and made pebbles on in alternating sections. I can't wait to wash it to see how good it pulls in and puffs up. Next up is Dan's Boba Fett quilt.

Today's pictures are the quilt top I just finished for Jaelyn's bed. I still have to make a pillow sham. The second is a project Jaelyn learned about last week...flower pounding. We had fun making pictures. I can't wait to turn it into a project.

1 comment: