The mums were beautiful!
I bet this 1000 chrysanthemum display is gorgeous now that it's had another week or so to fully open.
The Botanical Gardens is on the end of the National Mall near the Capital. We didn't go in it, but we did pose for a picture out front ;).
I love all the birds hanging out on top of Grant's statue.
I've developed a love of sculpture gardens. This one was outside the Hirshon Museum. There's another garden next to the Natural History Museum, but we were to tired to visit it on this day. Next time.
The kids also seem to really enjoy looking at the sculptures. They do, however, have issues with all the naked people :o.
And last but not least, we finished up our afternoon at the Natural History museum.
I'm glad Dan was able to take off a Saturday to have fun with us. It's exactly what we needed!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment