Sunday, March 17, 2013
Introducing Eugene Field
The Fourth Grade held their annual Missouri Wax Museum project. Allie was Eugene Field, a famous poetic from the 1800s. This project was hard for Allie. She's been struggling in school. She has a laid back teacher who, honestly, to me, is useless at helping or motivating her to stay organized. We are on our second ADHD medicine to try and get through the year. We'll just have to pray for a more withit teacher next year. Anyway, back to the project, it was like pulling teeth to get everything completed, but once we had her speech written, she had in memorized in a day. It took Jaelyn at least a week. The day of the museum, Allie gave her speech over and over without missing a word! She rocked the presentation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the Wax Museum Project...the boys had one this year and I was able to hear everyone in their class plus was able to visit other classes..I loved how proud the kids were and it was very educational!
ReplyDelete